Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Yummy Peanut Butter Fudge!!



So I have decided to share my wonderful Peanut Butter Fudge recipe with you all!! I love to top my fudge with chopped nuts, I use peanuts or cashews, and drizzle melted chocolate on top. This recipe is made for peanut butter lovers! I honestly hate peanut butter, yes I know that's terrible, but I love this fudge. I hope you try this recipe and enjoy it as much as my family and friends have in the past!





Peanut Butter Fudge

1/2 cup unsalted butter
2 1/4 cups light brown sugar
1/2 cup whole milk
3/4 cup peanut butter
1 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
3 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
Chopped nuts (cashews;peanuts;pecans;etc)
Semi-sweet chocolate


1. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium low heat.
2. When completely melted, stir in brown sugar and milk together over medium heat. Bring to boil and continue to boil for 2 minutes.

3. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla until smooth.
4. Pour mixture into electric mixing bowl, carefully, and add the sugar. Beat mixture until completely smooth.

5. Pour mixture into a 8x8 pan. (I use a silicone pan for easier removal)Spread mixture out evenly.
6. Place chocolate in a small microwave safe bowl and melt using 15 second intervals until smooth.
7. Sprinkle chopped nuts over fudge mixture and press down to secure they will stick to the fudge.
8. Drizzle melted chocolate over top with piping bag or a fork.

9. Chill fudge until firm.
10. Remove fudge brick from pan and slice into chunks with a clean sharp knife.



I hope you all enjoy!

Sweet eating and much love-

Samantha Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment