Monday, June 28, 2010

Southern Desserts Anyone?

My family tends to fix the same desserts everytime we get together, and to tell you the truth, I'm not sure I ever want that to change! Whether it's a holiday or just a cookout, it seems we have established our favorites, and there is no need to branch out. My families' most fav desserts include, but are not limited too...


Chess Pie



Mince Meat Pie ( which I will NOT show a picture of, but it's my Papaw's favorite, so I can't NOT mention it)




Chocolate Covered Ritz Peanut Butter & Crackers (And Yes! It is that simple)






Fudge Pie
(Check out Darby's blog for this easy recipe)

These are just a few, and I know my family will email me immediately with all the ones I did forget..
I want to know what your families' most favorite desserts are!
Post a comment or email me. I'd love to hear from you!

Love from B'ham,

1 comment:

  1. My family's favorites are lemon bars, chess bars, pecan pie and blackberry cobbler! Yum!! :)

    ReplyDelete