Wednesday, March 17, 2010

One can never have too many cake stands...

Hello all!
And by all I mean my 10 or 11 faithful readers..jk!
I know I always start out saying how busy I am, but really....I AM! I have so many orders coming in at work that I am super tired to blog about my orders coming in off my blog! I am getting some super super sweet clients here lately and I am so thankful for all of my referrals!
This post is mainly to dream out loud...not too many people know about my beginning collection of cake plates and stands, but I am determined to collect at least a few a year in order to get as many colors! patterns! (and hopefully vintage)style cake stands as I can. Right now the collection is very slim (so slim it is almost not worth posting what I currently have. However! I do enjoy browsing for ones I long to display in my china buffet. I couldn't resist posting a few I am currently drooling over...maybe I can throw these out as a birthday gift idea(hint hint).
If anybody has some beautiful cake stands in their collection, please feel free to send a pic! I would love to see them!










1 comment:

  1. Sam, these cake stands are adorable! I'm actually in the midst of a "cake stand project"! You'll have to check out my blog later this week to see! By the way, your cakes look divine! :)

    ReplyDelete