Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Holiday Goodies!

The Holidays will be here before you know it. And if you count Thanksgiving as a major "eat all the goodies you can" holiday like I do, then you are in luck my friends!
I am offering a wide selection on holiday treats in the next six weeks. Please feel free to email me about any orders and special request orders. For my family and friends in Huntsville, I will be in town during Thanksgiving and Christmas. If you need them before one of these holiday gatherings just let me know and I will work something out in order to get you your orders! Please see below some featured treats I am offering!


Holiday Goodies

Banana bread: $5 each
Pumpkin bread: $5 each
Pound cake: $6 each
Coconut macaroons: $6 per dozen
Chocolate chip cookies: $4 per dozen
Snickerdoodle cookies: $4 per dozen
Biscotti: $7 per dozen
Chocolate peanut butter balls: $11 per dozen
White chocolate coconut-cherry candies: $12 per dozen
Rocky road candies: $12 per dozen
Pecan pralines: $10 per dozen

*will package in baskets for additional $5

1 comment:

  1. How about some fudge (chocolate and white chocolate)?

    ReplyDelete